Blanchfield Army Community Hospital Leadership
Commander, Col. Patrick T. Birchfield
Command Sergeant Major Daniel A. Santiago
U.S. Army Medical Department Activity-Fort Campbell supports Soldiers and their Families through high quality, safe, accessible health care; while relentlessly pursuing improvement, providing outstanding service, leveraging innovative technology and developing the next generation of Army healthcare leaders.
An indispensable training platform that delivers Medical Readiness and is our patients hospital of choice.
- Loyalty - Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. constitution, the Army, your unit, and other Soldiers.
- Duty - Fulfill your obligations.
- Respect - Treat people as they should be treated. Selfless Service - Put the welfare of the nation, the Army and your subordinates before your own.
- Honor - Live up to all Army values.
- Integrity - Do what’s right legally and morally. Personal Courage - Face fear, danger, or adversity.
COMPASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY, EXCELLENCE