Blanchfield Army Community Hospital Leadership
Commander Col. Samuel L Preston
Command Sergeant Major Gary D. Petty
Without Compromise, We are committed to healthcare excellence, delivering readiness for our Warfighters, Families, and Community.
Blanchfield is the gold standard military health system; transforming healthcare, readiness, and training because of our people, innovation, and service.
- Loyalty - Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. constitution, the Army, your unit, and other Soldiers.
- Duty - Fulfill your obligations.
- Respect - Treat people as they should be treated. Selfless Service - Put the welfare of the nation, the Army and your subordinates before your own.
- Honor - Live up to all Army values.
- Integrity - Do what’s right legally and morally. Personal Courage - Face fear, danger, or adversity.
COMPASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY, EXCELLENCE