School and Sports Physicals

Call 270-798-4677 or 931-431-4677 to book your child’s School and Sports Physical, or message your care team via the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.

Patient Resources

Medical Records


Release of Information Office

The mission of the Release of Information section is to provide accurate, timely, consistent medical information for use in the provision of quality health care while protecting the patient’s need for privacy and confidentiality; to support the needs of patients.

Requesting Records

Did you know?  The quickest way to access your medical records is by using the online patient portals. You can view, print or download your own medical records at:

Personal Medical Records requests

To request a copy of your Medical and/or Behavioral Health records, Please fill out the e-formDD 2870, and/or BH DD 2870. You may drop these forms off at the "Release of Information Office" located at BACH, 650 Joel Drive, Room 1AA17. Please be sure to have a valid ID to verify your identity. 

To submit the completed forms: choose one of the following:
1) Fax to 270-798-0782
2) Drop off the DD 2870 form at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, A Building, 1st Floor, Room 1AA17, Patient Administration Office - Medical Records 

*Please allow us up to 30 business days to complete your request.
*Personal ASAP records require an additional
DA 5018-R.

Active Duty Soldiers assigned to Byrd or LaPointe Soldier-Centered Medical Homes can request medical records by dropping off the DD 2870 form at their respective clinic.

The following record requests can normally be processed same day as a walk-in and also accessible through TRICAREOnline:
  • Laboratory Tests
  • Radiology Tests
  • Most EKGs
  • Immunizations
  • Electronic Pediatric Records
  • Electronic Physician notes

Are you a veteran requesting retired medical records? 

Veterans may request copies of their military medical or dental records through the National Archives at St. Louis at
These records are retired according to the last date of treatment and shipped to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in St. Louis, Missouri. If you need a copy of your records, you must request them directly from the NPRC (using a Standard Form 180). When you request medical records from the NPRC, you must provide them with the sponsor's Social Security Number or military number if prior to 1971. Be as specific as you can about the date and location of your last period of treatment. This will aid the NPRC in locating your medical records. The address for the NPRC is as follows

National Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: 314-801-9195
Fax: 314-801-9250

National Personnel Record Center 
11 Winnebago Street
St. Louis, MO 63118
Phone: 314-801-9250
Fax: 314-801-9250



Medical Records

Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Medical Records
650 Joel Drive
Fort Campbell, KY  42223

Release of Information
Phone: 270-798-8389
Fax:      270-798-0782
Fax:      270-412-1515
Fax:      270-798-8826

Behavioral Health Requests
Phone: 270-956-0342
Fax:      270-412-6180

Provider Requests for Information
Phone: 270-798-8383
Fax:      270-412-6178

Phone: 270-956-0338
Fax:      270-412-1285

Phone: 270-798-8541
Fax:      270-412-7613

Legal, Insurance, & Investigation Requests
Phone: 270-956-0328
Phone: 270-798-8726
Fax:      270-798-8926

BACH Outpatient Records
Phone: 270-798-8290
Phone: 270-798-8874
Fax:      270-798-8425

Hours: 8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m., Mon. - Wed., & Fri. 
noon - 3:45 p.m., Thursdays

Soldiers assigned to Byrd Soldier Centered Medical Home
Phone: 270-461-1097
Fax: 270-461-1099

Soldiers assigned to LaPointe Soldier Centered Medical Home
Phone: 270-412-9121
Fax:     270-412-9123

Need to Update Your Information in DEERS? Click Here